Well Spanked Bot

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Picture gallery

I've been going through some of our photos on the computer, and I can't believe how many we have!!

I know he has a habit of liking to take 'before', 'during' and 'after' shots, but I hadn't realised there were quite so many - or that I'd had so many spankings!

I've decided to try and organise them somehow so I can share them with you.

In the meantime, for his amusement and especially for the benefit of Beau, who has been asking for more pics, I thought I'd share my favourite 5.

This is me doing 'Corner Time'!



Waiting for a spanking



After being paddled



The results of a caning



Some really ouchie bruises - this was taken in the early days!



Anyway - I hope you like them!

9 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger beau said…

    Like them ...

    ... love them.

    :)

    B xxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Darklord said…

    me too
    :D

    Thanks for sharing!!

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger Katie_Spades said…

    They look great but very ouchie!

    xoxo,
    Kate

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have a very cute little bottom, no wonder you get spanked so much!!

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    OUCH is right, what caused that one. The pics are great, you look like you have a well tanned bottom.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger unfuel the planet said…

    does it still hurt?

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger wellspankedbot said…

    Lisa - Those ouchie bruises were caused by a really hard wooden paddle we had bought.
    I got those bruises the first time we used it!

    Pegasus - It doesn't hurt now, but it was a few days before I was able to sit comfortably again!

    WSB.
    x

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just beautiful!!!

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Would take you over my knee for a good hand spanking panties down

     

Post a Comment

<< Home