Well Spanked Bot

Monday, October 16, 2006

My favourite spanking

In response to Bonnie’s latest Brunch, I decided to write here about my favourite spanking.

I think out of all the spankings I have received, the one that really stands out in my mind is the first spanking I ever received.

We’d been together only a few months, but both knew that we had something special. We were just so comfortable with each other and there seemed to be no barriers or embarrassment
It seemed only natural therefore, that we would be curled up on the sofa together one night, sharing a good bottle of wine, and turning the conversation round to discuss fantasies.

I already knew that he had a fixation with my bottom, and seemed to be obsessed with my panties (he always had to know what colour they were!) so much so that I had already spent a small fortune on underwear in the relatively short time we had been together.

His other passion was for short skirts, particularly the flared, schoolgirl type.
I just put it down to him being a typical male!

As you can imagine, I wasn’t surprised when the fantasy conversation turned to role-playing and school uniforms.
I thought it was going to be the normal dressing up type scenario and not much more.

Then he told me that what he really wanted was to have me dressed as a schoolgirl so he could pull me down over his knee and give me a good spanking.

I wasn’t shocked, or surprised, or disgusted – I was curious and excited.
Spanking was something I had been curious about, but had never sought out.

He was ecstatic when I agreed to try it out, although continually making sure I didn’t feel under pressure to do it.

So, I scampered off into the bedroom to get ready.
Getting the schoolgirl outfit sorted was easy enough, including the long hair in pigtails, but then I sat down in the bedroom and thought – what do I do next?

Do I just waltz in there and lay down over his knee, or is there more to the scenario that he wants to play out?

I didn’t have to worry long, as he came barging into the bedroom to find out what was taking so long!

He sat down on the edge of the bed, with me at the other side of the room, and told me, rather sternly, to “get over here and across my knee”.

It was at this point that I wasn’t entirely sure what I was letting myself in for – how much was it going to hurt, would I enjoy it?
I think the biggest worry I had was the whole thing being a disappointment for him.

In the conversation we’d had he told me he’d harboured these desires for many years but had never felt comfortable enough in a relationship to ask to act it out.
I was worried about the whole ‘fantasy versus reality’ debate and was terrified that I would shatter all his illusions in one fell swoop!

Anyway, the whole time I’m deliberating, he’s getting impatient.
Before I knew it he had reached across the room, grabbed my by the wrist and dragged me over his knee!

I was twitching and struggling – the whole time shouting “that’s not fair, I’m not ready!” Ready for what, I wasn’t exactly sure!

Then, he did it.
He pulled my skirt up, yanked my panties down and spanked me.

I still remember feeling that first blow land right across both virgin cheeks.
The intense, eye-watering sting followed by a warming glow that seemed to spread across my back and thighs.

I squealed.

Then he spanked me again, this time raining continuous slaps across my buttocks until he had given me the half dozen swats that he said he would.

When he had finished, I lay there, still across his knee, half expecting more swats, and half wanting more.

My bottom felt deliciously warm, and despite the fact that it had hurt, it was a nice feeling.

He pulled me up, arranged my clothes, and I instinctively put my hands to my bottom. I could feel the intense heat even through my clothing.

He asked me then to turn round, and display my bottom to him so he could see how nice and red it was.
I did so, and couldn’t resist having a sneaky peek myself in the tall mirror behind me!

I was fascinated by it, my bottom standing high and proud with a gorgeous rosy sheen.

I turned to face him and will never forget that look on his face, it was sort of like lust mixed with pride, and he had the biggest grin I had ever seen.

Needless to say, a new hobby for the two of us was born that night.

Almost 5 years on, spanking plays a big part in our relationship, although he does always complain that he has never again been able to get the same rosy glow he achieved on a pair of virgin bum cheeks!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    Wsb,

    That's a great fist spanking story! Thanks for sharing it.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger SpankedMinx said…

    Yeah...fabulous! Great blog too x x x x

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger wellspankedbot said…

    Yes, we often look back fondly on that night - if only we knew what we had started!!

    WSB.
    x

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Doglover38 said…

    I wonder how many couples (especially the wives or girlfriends) have been brave enough to let her partner do it to set the ball rolling for future fun. It isn't always the female that wants to get spanked you know ! ! Haha. I had a well spanked and caned bot when I visited a mistress this week. What fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home