Well Spanked Bot

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Our new toy

Today we bought this new studded paddle.




He's really excited about it, and can't wait for the thing to be delivered.

Me, well, although it may have seemed like a good idea at the time, now I'm not so sure.

It looks really stingy!!

Does anybody else use one like this?
If you have any stories on what this implement is like I'd be very interested to hear them.

It should be delivered within the next few days, and I have been assured that we will be trying it out pretty much straight away.
I'll let you know what it's like - if I can sit still long enough to write a post!

I'd also like to say a big 'Thank You' to Bonnie for mentioning my Blog in a recent post of hers.
I've read the Blogging Smarts tips and More Blogging Smarts tips that she has written and there is some really good advice there for people like me who are just starting to Blog.

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    WBS,

    That paddle looks very ouchy to me, but I'll wait for the full report.

    You're most welcome. I'm delighted to count you among the members of our community.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    Oops, make that WSB (I'm really not dyslexic, I just can't type!).

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Katie_Spades said…

    That looks like one of the ouchiest paddles I have ever seen and it looks so sacry and I have nothing liked it... can't wait to hear more about it after you've had it...

    XOXO,
    Katie

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We like your new toy Erik. Bring it to work sometime. We need punished. Douche Bag

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger lunaKM said…

    Hi there, just fell upon your blog from another blog (don't ask me who, like I said, I fell) I'm enjoying the start of your blog and hope to keep following along.

    BTW: That paddle looks very ouchie.

    --luna

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GEEE,WISH I COULD USE YOUR NEW PADDLE ON THAT SEXY LITTLE ASS OF YOURS,I'D HAVE IT'S SWEET CHEEKS JIGGLING AND QUIVERING LIKE CRAZY! YOU COULDN'T SIT ON YOUR CUTE LITTLE ASS FOR A WEEK. ALL THE BEST,BOB

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger wellspankedbot said…

    'Douche Bag' I think you may have mistaken me for someone else!! I'm not called Erik, and i don't think the workplace is somewhere I will be taking the paddle!

    Luna - welcome, I hope you enjoy reading.

    Bob - Thanks for the compliments, but there is only one person who get to spank me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home