Well Spanked Bot

Monday, June 19, 2006

My First Posting

After spending many months reading Bethie's blog,I have decided to start one of my own, so stick with me while I get used to blogging!

I was inspired to do this after reading about Bethie's experiences, from her point of view, and I want to be able to do the same.
The reason I want to do it is simple, I want my partner, the love of my life, to be able to understand this side of our relationship from my point of view.

We've been together for over five blissful years now, and although we have both had partners in the past, this is the first time that either of us has been in a relationship that has involved spanking and domination.

When we talk together, we both know that it is something we have both been curious about for as long as we can remember, but until we found each other, it was something that both of us felt unable to explore.

There are times when I think he worries that I only live this way to keep him happy, but I want to be able to reassure him that I get as much pleasure from it as he does.

Although I submit to him, I do it willingly, with both pride and pleasure.

I think that is shown by the title of this blog, and the photo that is used for my profile.
I wear his marks with pride, and even just looking at the pictures gets me tingling with excitement.

It wasn't until I showed him Bethie's blog that he truly appreciated that women can enjoy receiving a good spanking, as much as men like administering a good spanking!

Since finding Bethie's blog, and her husband's Spanking Blog, we have come across so many similar blogs and websites with people who are essentially the same as us.
It has really opened our eyes and made us curious for more.
It may sound like a cliche, but we never realised just how many people there were out there with the same desires as us!

We've also picked up quite a few hints and tips from others too, and have been given a lot of ideas that we just can't wait to try out.

My favourite example of this is that a visit to the local shopping centre has brought on a whole new element of fun.
At one time, we would never have gone shopping together, it was his idea of extreme torture.
Now, we scan the aisles together, looking for a new 'toy' that we can use, and I have to admit, although the shopping and anticipation side of it is fun, I now hate bath brushes as much as Bethie does!

We do have one toy that we found that I do actually quite like, and it has become my implement of choice.
I'll get a picture up of it soon so you can see it for yourself.

Until then, although it has taken me a while to make this first post, I have been keeping a diary so I will be sharing some stories over the next few days.

I want to be able to explain to my love how I feel about our relationship and my "weekly's"
I want him to know that I love him more than anything else in this world, and that to me, this relationship is beyond what I would call happiness.

I want him to understand that by the nature of the relationship we share, it shows a deep and profound trust and understanding of each others needs.

I love him and I devote my heart and soul to him.

To be dominated by him means I lay myself naked and vulnerable at his feet, to do with as he desires.

There is nowhere else I would rather be.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    WSB (and BP),

    Hi, and welcome to the neighborhood! There are indeed many, many people who enjoy the same activities you do. My blog features links to lots of excellent spanko blogs. I invite you to stop by and check it out.

    It sounds as though you're having a great deal of fun learning and experimenting together. I look forward to reading about more of your adventures.

    Enjoy!

    With warm regards,
    Bonnie

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger wellspankedbot said…

    Thanks Bonnie,

    I have read your blog, and included it as a link on ours, thank you for including us on your blog.

    I have enjoyed reading your posts and will be looking to contribute in the future.

    WSB.

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger magdelena said…

    May I also extend a warm welcome to you both. To echo Bonnie's words, you'll find there are countless people who share your passion and over time, these people will become friends.

    Blogging is quite unique in offering such connections and your world will be richer for them. As will ours for your contribution.

    You'll find that writing about your feelings and experiences will deepen your self knowledge and enhance your already lovely relationship. Journaling is exceptionally powerful, and I look forward to reading and sharing yours.

    I'm going to link to you, if you don't mind. I'm building my Spanking Links and it's my pleasure to add yours to them. Thank you so much for your link to me, that's kind of you. Please don't feel shy about saying hello anytime, you are welcome on my pages.

    fond wishes,

    Magdelena

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger wellspankedbot said…

    Thank you for the warm welcome Magdelena.
    I really enjoy your blog - your writing is incredibly powerful and sensual.

    Thanks also to Bonnie for the welcome.

    I look forward to sharing stories with you both.

    WSB.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home