Well Spanked Bot

Monday, July 17, 2006

My Sound Caning

As he has already told you, I received a very sound spanking indeed.
Most of the swats were carried out with his favourite cane, hence being able to carry the marks all week.

As you've probably noticed, I haven't posted much recently and that has been down to work related issues I'm afraid.
I've spent quite a bit of time on the road, so after the early starts and late finishes, I just haven't been able to update you all with the stories as much as I would have liked.

However, I've just bought my own laptop, so should be able to keep blogging wherever I am!

Anyway, back to the stuff I know you want to read about!

Last Sunday, we both decided that, as we weren't going to get much playtime over the coming week, we would make sure to get a full night alone and get down to some serious spanking.

I was ordered to wear nothing but my lacy panties and lay myself over his knee - I really didn't need telling twice!
He started off by warming my bot with his hand, something he knows really gets me in the mood.
Once he had my bot all nice and red, he switched to using our new studded paddle.

I think that as I knew this was going to be my last spanking for a while, I was quite prepared to up my pain threshold and take more than I ever had, just so I would be feeling it all week.

I quite like being spanked so that it leaves a mark.

I especially like the angry red stripes that he leaves with the cane.
So when he announced that he would be switching to the cane, I could hardly contain my excitement!

He had taken some lessons from Katie Spades' blog, and decided he was going to make me count out each of the strokes as it hit my bottom.
This was when I realised it was switching from a playtime spanking to the punishment spanking that I was due for forgetting to send him a picture of my panties everyday.
He made me count out 12 very stingy strokes before stopping to take this picture.




As you can see, he did a good job of leaving some very angry stripes across my sensitive bottom - and that was just the beginning!

I was made to count out a total of 50 really stingy swats as he got to work on my bottom.

However, by this time I was really getting into it and actually heard myself asking if I could please have some more - what was I thinking?!

By the end of it I was sore, bruised and crying.

To complete the punishment I was then made to lay over the arm of the sofa, bottom pointing high and proud so he could look at the work of art he had created as he took me anally - the ultimate act of domination and punishment to us.

By the time he had finished dishing out my punishment, I had some really sore, raised cane stripes that were quite tender to the touch - it was very difficult sitting down.

This turned into probably the longest session we have ever had with the cane and we both really enjoyed it.

He did take about 20 pictures of the whole session, I have tried to upload one of the final result, but am having problems with blogger, it doesn't seem to want me to display any more!

I'm looking at getting a few photo albums set up on flickr or something, so I'll let you know where the pics are - sorry I can't show more here.

What I did find both strange and enjoyable at the same time is that all week I found myself waking up every morning and racing to the full-length mirror to see what the marks looked like every day.

I was so disappointed when they started to fade!

As he also mentioned, we are now into daily maintenance spankings, and now that I am fully internet mobile, I intend to let you know the details!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger beau said…

    It sounds such fun ...

    I'm looking forward to seeing the other photos.

    B xxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Katie_Spades said…

    Oh man, I'm sorry that he got ideas from my blog and made you count you poor darling! A caning and the thick studded paddle my poor dear, your bum must have been on fire??!?! My sincerest apologies.

    XOXO,
    Katie

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger Tiggs said…

    Hot post! Yoawza... counting never makes it hurt more to me and I prefer the slow, measured strokes as described here, especially for punishment. My Dante is more non-traditional and likes to use everything in the toy chest to near-excess and fluctuate both the intensity and location of the strokes just to keep me guessing. Sometimes, there is indeed something to be said for tradition!

    Big hugs,
    Tiggr

     

Post a Comment

<< Home