Well Spanked Bot

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Checking In.

Well, as usual, He is right.
Work sucks.

I've been working away from home during the week for a while now, and there is just so much to do at the weekend that I haven't been able to update my blog.
I know there is a lot of people stopping by regularly and I'm so sorry that there has been nothing new for you here!

I have a lot of pictures and stories to sort through, and they will make their way here. I may not have had time to post, but we have found time to purchase new toys and try them out!

Here's a peek at some of the toys we have bought recently....



I really like the rubberwood paddle. It's quite solid and makes a heavy swat, but it feels really nice!

The leather studded paddle I have blogged about before.

The crop took a bit of getting used to.
We regularly use a cane, but the one we have is hollow, the crop is a lot heavier than the cane and it really stings!!

These are the marks I was left with after a fairly 'light' spanking session to try it out...



As for the hairbrush, I HATE that thing!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Philip Ruddock Spankalot.blogspot was my old web site but my new one is at http://www.burknet.com/robsfantasy/

    I am into necrophilia.Necrophilia, and somnophilia (love of someone sleeping), are scientifically classified as a “sexual deviations” or dysfunctions… but remember that is a clinical description and should not be taken out of context. I consider myself a “fantasy” necrophiliac; that means I am NOT an obsessive necrophiliac in that having sex with a dead person is the only thing in the world I wish to do. I am not so totally consumed by the thought that I want to have sex with corpse that I can’t function “normally” (whatever “normal” is). I have been married over 30 years, have three kids… and I have had what some would consider “normal” sexual relations. I function in the real world like anyone else and if we met on the street you would never know my unique interest from my appearance, in the same way I’d not know your fantasies by your appearance. Love to hear from you dead or alive.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger beau said…

    Perhaps you should use the hairbrush more.

    Yes I think that would be good - then perhaps a few swats with the crop afterwards.

    I'm sure that would be nice.

    Do let me know if you try it.

    Love and kisses

    B xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger wellspankedbot said…

    Well Beau, you have certainly given him a few more ideas!

    I can't say I'm too happy about it, but I will certainly let you know how it goes!

    WSB. x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home